GOrendezvous is happy to announce its new schedule building interface! We improved the way that you create your schedule to allow you to more easily change it from one week to another. We have also added two new options that will help you organize your calendar faster. You can now create your work schedule in seconds by using the Quick Setup function. You will also be able to completely remove all your availabilities for weeks during which you are off by using the vacation function. We have also added a way to navigate from one week to another while remaining in the schedule builder.
As well, we have added more options for the default recurrent work schedule and reworked the way that you copy a schedule from one week to another.
Below is a list of articles related to each subject:
- Quick Setup: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/191-use-quick-setup-to-create-your-schedule
- Vacation: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/195-make-yourself-unavailable-for-a-week
- Create a default recurrent schedule: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/193-create-a-default-recurrent-work-schedule
- Apply the default recurrent schedule: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/194-apply-the-default-recurrent-schedule-to-a-week
- Copy your schedule to other weeks: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/192-copy-a-schedule-to-other-weeks